Fugro Awarded Surveying Contract in Mexico
Fugro, in conjunction with long-time associates, Constructora Subacuatica Diavaz, S.A. de C.V., has been awarded a large, multi-site high resolution geophysical and geotechnical survey by Mexico's national oil company PEMEX. Overall value of the contract is USD 40 million (approximately EUR 27 million). Work is expected to begin this month.
While the majority of the studies are in shallow water, a portion is in water depths ranging up to 1,600 metres. This will be the first geophysical/geotechnical studies performed in Mexican territorial waters at these depths.
- Fugro to Cut Hundreds of Jobs, Sell APAC Business Unit due to Oil Glut (Aug 04)
- Fugro Completes Data Acquisition Program Offshore Western Ghana (Aug 03)
- ONGC Boosts Operations Off India Via New, Expanded Deals Worth $60M (Jul 18)
Company: Pemex more info
Operates 45 Offshore Rigs
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Private Oil Made a Big Find in Mexico. Now State Oil Wants a Cut (Oct 04)
- Mexico's Pemex Sees Salina Cruz Refinery Restart 3rd Week of Oct (Sep 28)