Serica Shops 50% Stake in Irish Prospect
IndigoPool reports that Serica Energy is looking for a partner or partners to farm into License PEL 01/06, of which Serica currently holds 100%. From 10%-50% is up for grabs on the Southern Slyne Basin, which is located 42 kilometers south of the Corrib gas field under development.
PEL 01/06 boasts four high-reward prospects, two of which have amplitude support and are drill-ready. Additionally, Serica has contracted the Sedco 704 for drilling in July 2008.
IndigoPool is accepting bids until March 31, 2008 on the farm-in opportunity.
We want to hear from you. Questions, opinions and suggestions are all welcomed by the Rigzone Staff. Write us at email@example.com .
- STEP Energy Seeks Partner for UK North Sea Tristan Re-Entry (Sep 15)
- Petro-Victory Looks for Farm-In Partner on Paraguayan Block (Jan 27)
- Mobil North Sea Offers UK Faroe/Shetland Basin Acquisition Opportunity (Aug 21)
Company: Serica Energy more info
- Erskine Field Production Start-Up Delayed (Aug 23)
- Serica Completes Acquisition of 18% Stake in North Sea Erskine Field (Jun 05)
- Sidi Moussa Well Offshore Morocco Finds Oil (Oct 20)