Marubeni Succeeds in UK North Sea Exploration
Marubeni North Sea Ltd. successfully completed appraisal drilling on the Cayley condensate gas discovery, located in the UK Central North Sea with its partner, Talisman Energy (UK) Ltd. (operator).
The Cayley discovery was well drilled from 2007 and tested at a constrained rate of 2,846bbls/d of condensate and 29.7 mmcf/d of gas (total about 8,000boe/d). Marubeni has a 41.03% working interest in the Cayley discovery, the rest is owned by Talisman.
Marubeni owns the adjacent exploration acreage with Talisman which has the identified prospects to be explored in the near future
Operates 8 Offshore Rigs
- Strong Upstream Performance from European Majors (Jul 28)
- PETRONAS, PetroVietnam Extend PM3CAA PSC in Malaysia-Vietnam Waters to 2027 (May 10)
- Repsol Significantly Scales Back Upstream Investment (Oct 15)
Company: Marubeni Corp more info
- JOGMEC, Inpex, Marubeni Ink Exploration Deal with Rosneft (Dec 15)
- Indonesia's Small-Scale LNG Plans Face Several Challenges (Apr 15)
- MODEC Secures Japanese Partners in Petrobras FPSO Project (Apr 14)