Digging Deep: Pemex Contracts 5 Rigs
Pemex has contracted five land rigs from Mexican oil services company Perforadora de Campeche. Pemex will use the rigs to help increase production in Southern Mexico.
The rigs are expected to start drilling oil and gas wells, in addition to performing completion and well maintenance services, in May 2008, and the contract is for three years.
We want to hear from you. Questions, opinions and suggestions are all welcomed by the Rigzone Staff. Write us at email@example.com .
Operates 45 Offshore Rigs
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Private Oil Made a Big Find in Mexico. Now State Oil Wants a Cut (Oct 04)
- Mexico's Pemex Sees Salina Cruz Refinery Restart 3rd Week of Oct (Sep 28)
Company: Industrial Perforadora de Campeche more info
- i-Tech Wins 5-Year ROV Contract Onboard La Muralla III (Oct 22)
- Analysis: Pemex Strives to Increase Production through Offshore Drilling (Sep 11)
- Digging Deep: Pemex Contracts 5 Rigs (Mar 04)