Aker Smart 1 on Fast Track for Delivery in 2Q
Installation of the mooring system, including the APL buoy, for Aker Smart 1 was completed 22 February 2008.
Conversion of Aker Smart 1 is due for a fast track conversion time of only 15 months. Project costs are increasing in the order of 10 per cent. Negotiations with Reliance are under way on the subject of revised schedule and related issues.
- Technip Tapped for Phase 2 Development at Offshore India Oilfield (Dec 08)
- Aker Moves Forward with Strong Profit Performance (Nov 17)
- Jurong Completes Conversion of India's First Deepwater FPSO (Jun 30)
Company: Reliance Energy Ltd. more info
- What Will it Take for Operators to Invest in India? (Nov 01)
- Aker Smart 1 on Fast Track for Delivery in 2Q (Feb 29)
- Reliance Terminates Contracts for Two of Solstad's AHTS Vessels (Jul 16)