Grant Prideco Reports EPS of $1.00 per Share on 12% Rev Increase
Grant Prideco, Inc. announced results for its 2007 fourth quarter. Net income was $128.5 million ($1.00 per diluted share) on revenues of $505.4 million. These results compare to net income of $140.1 million ($1.07 per diluted share) on revenues of $452.2 million in last year's fourth quarter.
"We are pleased to report strong quarterly revenues and operating income, led by a 17% growth in revenues from our Drilling Products and Services segment over the same period last year," commented Michael McShane, Chairman, President and CEO of Grant Prideco. "Our ReedHycalog segment also reported strong revenue growth, up 12% over the same prior-year period. While we incurred some delivery delays and higher than expected operating costs which negatively impacted fourth quarter results, I believe our businesses are in excellent condition heading into the pending merger with National Oilwell Varco."
- Plexus Snags New Tech Company, POS-GRIP IP Rights for $2MM (Jul 23)
- GulfMark Names Quintin Kneen VP of Finance (Jun 10)
- NOV Completes Acquisition of Grant Prideco (Apr 21)
Company: National Oilwell Varco more info
- Offshore Drillers Still Seeking Recovery Enjoyed by Shale (Feb 07)
- Shale Drilling Technology to Head Overseas in Next Market Upturn (Oct 27)
- NOV Lays Off 54 Houston Workers as Part of Consolidation (Sep 13)