JKX Departs with Italian Asset Portfolio
JKX Oil & Gas plc has completed the sale of its wholly owned subsidiary, JKX Italia Ltd, to Mediterranean Oil & Gas plc. This sale is in line with JKX's stated strategy of the disposal of non-core assets.
JKX Italia Ltd holds a development permit application, three exploration permits, and one exploration permit application onshore Italy. No hydrocarbon reserves were booked for these assets by JKX.
- Police Probe into JKX Subsidiary Continues (Jul 25)
- JKX confirms Police Inspection In Poltava (Jun 15)
- JKX Oil & Gas Appoints New PPC General Director (May 13)
Company: Mediterranean Oil & Gas more info
- Rockhopper 'Well Placed' to Take Advantage of Low Oil Price (Sep 15)
- Hagar Qim Rig Completes Drilling (Jul 09)
- Eni Sees Further Problems at Guendalina Field (Jun 19)