Dolphin's Borgsten Awarded $104 Million Contract
Dolphin Drilling Ltd., a subsidiary of Fred. Olsen Energy ASA, has received a Letter of Intent for a nine month contract for the semi-submersible drilling rig Borgsten Dolphin for operations in the UK North Sea.
The agreement, which remains subject to finalisation of contract terms, is on the basis of direct continuation from the present contract from around August 2008. The estimated contract value is USD 104 million.
- Fred. Olsen Energy Says Lossmaking Contract Levels Persist (Feb 16)
- Norwegian Oil Drillers Call in Mediator after Wage Talks Fail (May 22)
- Norway's Fred. Olsen Energy Sees Tough Rig Market Ahead (Oct 28)
Company: Dolphin Energy more info
- Borgland Dolphin Anchors at Skarv; Will Spin Bit Until 2011 (Jan 06)
- Velosi Bags Service Contracts in Europe and Middle East (Dec 16)
- Tullow Expects Ghana to Sanction Jubilee Phase 1 Before Year-End (Nov 12)