Victoria Tries to Drum Up Interest in Eagle Oil Pool Dvlpmnt Project
Empyrean energy reported that the operator of Eagle Oil Pool Project in California, Victoria Petroleum Ltd ("VicPet"), has been attempting to farm down their interest in this project and attract a new locally based (USA) operator in to operate.
Empyrean Energy is aware that the project was showcased in Houston during the last fortnight at a major US oil conference and that there has been significant interest in the project.
Empyrean currently maintains their 38.5% interest in this project and keenly awaits news of any negotiations with the operator such that a new well can be drilled on this project as early as possible.
A further update will be provided as significant developments occur.
- Norwest Snaps Up Northern Perth Basin Interests (Feb 12)
- Jingemia 12 Development Well Cased, Completed as Oil Producer (Aug 13)
- Vicpet Spies Oil Shows at Snatcher-1 in South Australian Cooper Basin (Jun 26)
Company: Empyrean Energy more info
- Empyrean Expects Further Upside from Sugarloaf AMI Project in 2016 (Dec 31)
- Empyrean Sees Upgrade to Eagle Ford Shale Asset (Jul 08)
- Empyrean Reports Production Decrease at Sugarloaf (May 21)