Bennex Kongsberg Heads for FMC Technologies
Bennex Kongsberg has received an order for a new hydraulic product called "cobra-head." A cobra head is a hydraulic plate connected to a large mechanical frame. It is a much larger and mechanically stiff construction than our hydraulic flying leads (HFL). The hydraulic flying leads are also made of a hydraulic plate but with thermo plastic hoses connected to it. The cobra head does not contain hoses but only tubing.
Bennex has received contract for the production of one cobra head according to FMC specifications. Although the initial order is of small financial value, it is recognition of the work and quality of the Bennex hydraulic workshop. If the project is successfully concluded, there will be numerous follow up orders for this product.
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)
Company: Bennex more info
- Bennex to Deliver Pazflor Subsea Signal Distribution System (Oct 21)
- Bennex Offers New Subsea Corrosion Prevention Technology (Aug 07)
- Subsea Technology Group Enters the Subsea Market (Apr 30)