Prosafe Inks Buzzard LOI with Nexen for $61M
Prosafe has been awarded a Letter of Intent (LOI) by Nexen Petroleum U.K. Limited for the provision of the Safe Bristolia accommodation support rig at the Buzzard offshore facility in the UK sector of the North Sea.
The firm duration of the contract linked to the LoI commencing April 2010 is six months. Total value of the contract linked to the LoI is about USD 61 million.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Alberta Regulators Charge Nexen Energy Over 2015 Pipeline Spill (Jul 06)
- Cenovus Drops Most Ever as $13.3 Billion Deal Ramps Up Risks (Mar 30)
- UKCS Oil, Gas Extraction Drops 10% (Dec 08)
Company: Prosafe SE more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)