Eni, Total Increase shareholding in Serra San Bernardo
The Board of Mediterranean Oil & Gas Plc wishes to make available the latest update on the Serra San Bernardo exploration permit (Permit), onshore Italian Southern Appennines.
Sviluppo Risorse Naturali (SRN) an Italian company with a minority participating interest in the Permit had previously advised the Permit participants that SRN had agreed to sell, subject to existing pre-emptive rights, its 13% interest in the Permit to a global Oil Major that was not part of the Permit joint venture.
Prior to the proposed sale the Permit was held MOG 22.89% (and Operator); Eni 52.66%; Total 11.45% and SRN 13%.
The Company's wholly owned Italian subsidiary, Intergas Piu srl, in its capacity as Permit operator and holder of MOG’s interest in the Permit, has been advised that ENI Spa and Total Italia Spa have exercised their pre-emptive rights and acquired SRN’s interest in the Permit.
- Total Starts Up Antwerp Refinery And Petrochem Complex After Upgrade (Nov 30)
- Hoegh LNG: Pakistan LNG Import Project Consortium Folds (Nov 16)
- France's Total Buys Engie's LNG Business For $1.5B (Nov 08)
Company: ENI more info
Operates 11 Offshore Rigs
- Italy Prosecutors Probe Eni For Tax Evasion At Refineries (Nov 22)
- Officials: BP, Eni Interested In Developing Iraq's Majnoon Oilfield (Nov 20)
- Eni's Giant Gas Field Prompts Egypt to End Imports in 2018 (Nov 15)