Essar Oil Delays Rig Deployment, Hampers GSPC's Exploration
Delay on the part of Essar Oil field Services in deploying the Essar Wildcat semi-submersible rig has affected GSPC's plan to explore the deepwater eastern part of the K-G Basin block (KG-OSN-2001\3).
The delay in availability of Essar Wildcat has already impacted the drilling schedule in the deep waters of the K-G block. The company expected the rig to be finally available in February.
- Rosneft Seals First Asian Refinery Deal With Essar Oil Purchase (Aug 21)
- Russia's Rosneft, Partners to Invest around $12.9B in India's Essar Oil (Oct 15)
- Essar Oil Emerges as India's Largest Unconventional Gas Producer (Jun 22)
Company: GSPC more info
- Timor-Leste Issues Termination Notice for PSC JPDA 06-103 (Jul 16)
- GNRL Oil & Gas Finds Oil at ND#1A Well in Gujarat (Sep 23)
- GSPC Books Re-Gasification Capacity at Petronet LNG's Dahej Terminal (Jan 07)