WilBoss Will Travel: Awilco Preps Rig for Offshore Vietnam Contract
Awilco Offshore has taken delivery of its fourth Ultra Premium jackup drilling rig. The rig has been delivered from KeppelFELS Shipyard in Singapore on schedule and within budget.
WilBoss is of the KFELS MOD B Class Independent leg design, capable of drilling in water depths up to 400 feet and to drill high pressure and high temperature wells down to 30,000 feet drilling depth.
After completion of operational preparation the rig will be delivered to Premier Oil Vietnam Offshore BV for commencement of its 6 months contract offshore Vietnam early March.
- Keppel FELS Delivers Floatel Triumph, Upcoming Work at Wheatstone Field (Sep 30)
- Asia Oil, Gas Layoffs Mount as Industry Recovery Stays Elusive (Sep 08)
- Keppel FELS Delivers Jackup UMW Naga 8 to Malaysia's UMW Oil & Gas (Sep 02)
Company: Awilco AS more info
- RCP Signs Supply Contract with Awilco Drilling (May 15)
- Awilco Inks LOI with Suncor Energy (May 03)
- AGR Lands North Sea Drilling Contract with Awilco (Feb 04)