Deep Sea Supply PSV Newbuild Complete
The Sea Bass, a newly built platform supply vessel, has traveled from Cochin Shipyard, India, to Deep Sea Supply. A UT 755L Platform Supply Vessel, the vessel was delivered on time and budget.
The vessel is the fifth delivery in a series of eight newbuilding PSVs delivered to Deep Sea Supply from Cochin.
Sea Bass will go directly to Libya for a two-year charter with ENI Libya. The total value of the contract is in excess of U.S. $19 million. The agreed terms represent a payback time of approx. 3 years based on the vessel's cost price.
Operates 11 Offshore Rigs
- Italy Prosecutors Probe Eni For Tax Evasion At Refineries (Nov 22)
- Officials: BP, Eni Interested In Developing Iraq's Majnoon Oilfield (Nov 20)
- Eni's Giant Gas Field Prompts Egypt to End Imports in 2018 (Nov 15)
Company: Deep Sea Supply more info
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Deep Sea Supply Scores Charter Contracts for AHTS Vessels (Apr 26)
- Deep Sea Supply Takes Delivery of Newbuilding (Jan 13)
Company: Cochin Shipyard more info
- Deep Sea Supply Takes Delivery of Sea Witch Newbuilding PSV (Dec 17)
- Deep Sea Supply PSV Newbuild Complete (Jan 18)
- Total Charters 'Sea Halibut' PSV (Mar 13)