Petronas to Buy 43% of Star Energy
Petronas International Corporation Ltd. (PICL) announces that valid acceptances had been received in respect to a total of 40,909,984 Star Energy Group shares, representing approximately 43% of the issued share capital of Star Energy and, together with PICL’s existing shareholding of 52,885,455 Star Energy shares, representing approximately 98.5% of the issued share capital of Star Energy.
This above total includes acceptances received in respect to 33,939,913 Star Energy shares (representing approximately 35.8% of the issued share capital of Star Energy) which were subject to an irrevocable commitment procured by PICL or any of its associates.
The first closing date of the offer is 1:00 p.m. on Jan 16.
Operates 9 Offshore Rigs
- Exec: Petronas' Canadian Unit To Look At Other LNG Opportunities (Oct 11)
- Adviser: Malaysia's Petronas Puts Some Canadian Assets Up For Sale (Oct 04)
- Petronas Chem Sells Half Of Polymers Business To Saudi Aramco For $900MM (Oct 02)
Company: Star Energy more info
- Providence, Star Sign Agreement for Dragon License (Nov 12)
- Star Energy Group Fires Up Production at Avington Oil Field (Jan 27)
- EnCore Notes Preliminary Pressure Results at Esmond Reservoir (Nov 04)