Pyramid and Capco Part Ways on Aquisition Plan
Pyramid Petroleum, Inc. and Capco Energy, Inc. have terminated a plan for Pyramid to acquire a subsidiary of Capco. Capco is controlled by Ilyas Chaudhary, the CEO and major shareholder of Pyramid. The original plan was for Pyramid to enter into a business combination with Capco, but was later changed to the plan of acquisition. The completion deadline of Dec. 31, 2007, will not be extended due to a mutual decision by both parties.
We want to hear from you. Questions, opinions and suggestions are all welcomed by the Rigzone Staff. Write us at email@example.com .
- Pyramid and Capco Part Ways on Aquisition Plan (Jan 16)
- Capco to Become Subsidiary of Pyramid (Jun 11)
- Capco Energy Expands Gulf of Mexico Acreage (Sep 13)
Company: Pyramid Petroleum Inc. more info
- Pyramid Kicks Off Drilling Program in Gulf of Mexico (Feb 03)
- Pyramid Eagerly Awaits Remaining 60% GOM Production Restart in Late 2008 (Nov 18)
- Pyramid Consolidates Houston Offices, CFO Resigns (Oct 01)