Eni - Atlantic Margin Farm-in Opportunities
Eni is offering interested companies the opportunity to join them in three exciting Atlantic Margin exploration ventures.
The Anne-Marie Prospect is located in the Faroe-Shetland Basin, 22km to the west of Cambo discovery.
The Fiachra and Conn Prospects are located in the highly prospective frontier province Erris Ridge - northwest of Ireland.
The Cuchulain Prospect is located in the Porcupine Basin southwest of Ireland, where three discoveries have proven the working petroleum system.
All of the prospects are in deep water and represent substantial resource potential, with multiple targets providing additional upside in each licence. Eni has invested considerable effort to bring these prospects to drill ready status. A rig is contracted. These farm-ins represent very significant opportunities for a company or companies to gain material positions or expand their holdings in the high potential, under-explored Atlantic Margin.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Eni Looks To Strengthen Ties With Rosneft, Maybe In LNG (Oct 19)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Eni Inks Cooperation Deal With China's CNPC (Sep 13)
Company: IndigoPool more info
- STEP Energy Seeks Partner for UK North Sea Tristan Re-Entry (Sep 15)
- Petro-Victory Looks for Farm-In Partner on Paraguayan Block (Jan 27)
- Mobil North Sea Offers UK Faroe/Shetland Basin Acquisition Opportunity (Aug 21)