Shell's N. Sea Starling Starts Production

Production on Shell's U.K. North Sea Starling gas field has commenced, reports Dow Jones Newswires.

ExxonMobil owns 72% interest in the field, while Shell owns the remaining 28% and serves as operator.

The project is a U.S. $344 million investment, with the gas being exported to the U.K. mainland.

Production is estimated to be about 140 million cubic feet per day when the field reaches its peak.


We want to hear from you. Questions, opinions and suggestions are all welcomed by the Rigzone Staff. Write us at news@rigzone.com .

Events  SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Our Privacy Pledge
SUBSCRIBE


Most Popular Articles


From the Career Center
Jobs that may interest you
Lease Operator/ Pumper
Expertise: Production Operator
Location: Denver City, TX
 
United States Alvarado: Explosive Products Operator, Associate
Expertise: Production Operator
Location: Alvarado, TX
 
U.S. - Zanesville: Entry Level Operator Assistant I - Operator Assistant II
Expertise: Production Operator
Location: Zanesville, OH
 
search for more jobs

Brent Crude Oil : $53.92/BBL 2.79%
Light Crude Oil : $51.08/BBL 2.66%
Natural Gas : $3.3/MMBtu 3.22%
Updated in last 24 hours