BJ Services Completes Foxtrot Contract
BJ Tubular Services completed a contract for Foxtrot International to provide a range of well services offshore Cote d'Ivoire. Specifically, BJ personnel carried out hydraulic hammer conductor-driving, casing and tubing running, and onshore completion assembly services on Block CI-27.
To complete development wells FA3 and FA4, BJ teams worked from KCA's Searex 10 tender assist barge to drive three 26-inch conductors, and run casing and tubing. In addition, BJ technicians provided casing and tubing running services from GlobalSantaFe's AD6 jackup rig on an exploration well.
BJ successfully completed the program in December 2007. The contract was supported by BJ Tubular Services from its base in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire. A full complement of BJ's conductor-driving, casing and tubing running equipment was used, including the flush-mounted spider and Chromemaster completion tools.
- Baker Hughes Closes BJ Services Acquisition (Apr 29)
- Baker Hughes, BJ Services Reach Final Agreement with DOJ (Apr 27)
- BJ Services Gets to Work on Casablanca Platform (Apr 09)
Company: Foxtrot International more info
- SapuraKencana Clinches $72M of Work in Malaysia, India & Cote d'Ivoire (Dec 08)
- RAK Reports Oil, Gas Discovery Offshore Ivory Coast (Mar 09)
- BJ Services Completes Foxtrot Contract (Jan 14)