A Step Closer for Eni and Burren
Eni S.p.A. has gained acceptance for its offer of Burren Energy for 52.52%, or 74,114,491 Burren Shares. Eni already owned 24.9% of Burren's existing issued share capital or 35,136,033 shares.
Adding those up, as of Jan. 10, 2008, Eni has either acquired or holds valid acceptances of the offer for 77.42% of Burren's existing issued share capital, or 109,250,524 Burren shares.
Leaving the offer on the table for those who had not yet accepted it, Eni encouraged the rest of Burren's share holders to accept its offer. Eni has declared the offer unconditional as to acceptances.
Additionally, Eni has lowered the acceptance condition for the offer from 90% to 50%.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Eni Inks Cooperation Deal With China's CNPC (Sep 13)
- Italy's Eni Confident Of Dividend Even With Lower Oil Prices (Jul 28)
Company: Burren Energy more info
- Eni Makes Mandatory Offer for 20% of Hindustan Oil Exploration (Apr 24)
- A Step Closer for Eni and Burren (Jan 11)
- Eni UK Makes Offer for Burren Energy (Dec 12)