Roc Oil: Ready at Block 22/12 Offshore China
Roc Oil (China) Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of ROC, advises that the Premium Murmanskaya jackup drilling rig is preparing to run the 13-3/8 inch casing to a depth of 800 mBRT.
The Wei-6-12W-1 well is located approximately 2.5 kilometers northwest of the Wei 6-12S-1 oil discovery. Participating Interests in Block 22/12 Joint Venture are operator Roc Oil with 40%, Horizon Oil Limited with 30%, Petsec Petroleum with 25% and Oil Australia Pty Ltd with 5% interest.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Santos Names Roc Oil CEO Anthony Neilson as CFO to Replace Andrew Seaton (Sep 19)
- SapuraKencana Clinches $72M of Work in Malaysia, India & Cote d'Ivoire (Dec 08)
- Faroe Completes Roc Oil Acquisition (Nov 06)
Company: Petsec Energy more info
- Petsec Energy Reports Higher Reserves at An Nagyah Oilfield in Yemen (Mar 15)
- Petsec Energy Acquires 100% Stake in Damis Production License (Feb 05)
- Petsec Energy Completes Acquisition of 29.75% Stake in Yemen's Block 7 (Oct 01)
Company: Horizon Oil more info
- Drilling Commences at WZ 12-8W-A6P1 Appraisal Well in China's Beibu Gulf (Nov 17)
- Ensco 107 Prepares to Demobilize from Maari Field Offshore New Zealand (Jul 07)
- OMV Successfully Completes Maari Redevelopment Project Off New Zealand (Jul 02)