SBM Offshore Achieves Winning Bid on FPSO P-57 for Petrobras
Petrobras has confirmed in writing on Jan. 7, 2008, that SBM Offshore is the winning bidder for the turnkey supply and three year operation of the FPSO P-57.
This follows the declaration in December 2007 that SBM Offshore was the lowest bidder in the competitive tender.
Contract discussions are ongoing and are expected to lead to a contractual commitment during the course of January 2008.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Brazil Regulator Allows Petrobras To Source Libra Rig Hull From Abroad (Oct 04)
- Exxon's Big Bet on Brazil Oil Could Signal Major Pre-salt Role (Sep 29)
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
Company: SBM Offshore N.V. more info
- SBM Offshore, Repsol to Get $247 Million in Yme Insurance Settlement (Jul 17)
- Weak Oil Pushes SBM Offshore To Axe More Jobs (Aug 10)
- FPSO Cidade de Saquarema Commences Ops at Brazil's Offshore Lula Field (Jul 13)