Total Awards AMEC Berca Indonesia Engineering Contract
AMEC Berca Indonesia (ABI), AMEC's Indonesian joint venture company with CCM Group, based in Jakarta, has been awarded an engineering design contract for TOTAL E&P Indonesie's Tunu Phase 12 gas and condensate field in the Mahakam river delta, East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
This is the fifth contract undertaken by ABI for TOTAL in Indonesia in the past 12 months, bringing the total value of work to more than U.S. $8 million.
The contract was awarded by local engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractor, PT KALIRAYA SARI, and involves the detailed design of three Gathering and Testing Satellite (GTS) platforms, two offshore and one onshore, including tie-ins to the existing facilities.
As design contractor, ABI will be responsible for the overall performance of detailed engineering work, including pre-engineering, survey, detailed design, tie-in engineering and final documentation. The engineering phase will be completed in June 2008.
- Total's CEO Says Will Try To Move Ahead With Iran Gas Project (Oct 17)
- Total Expands Presence in Mexico (Oct 12)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
Company: AMEC more info
- Aberdeen-based Jee Wins Enhance Oil Recovery Contract (May 21)
- UK's Oil Services Firms To Cut Jobs To Ride Out Price Slump (Apr 28)
- Amec Foster Wheeler Buys Scopus Group (Dec 15)