All 6 of Norse Energy's Manati Wells Producing
Norse Energy Corp, in partnership with Petrobras (Operator) and Queiroz Galvao Oil & Gas, announces that all wells in the Manati field are producing.
Manati MNT-4 has been tied-in and all six wells are now producing. Production is scheduled to adjust in accordance with market demand.
Production in Q4 is currently estimated to average about 4.7 MM m3/day. The last recorded production volume prior to MNT well #4 online was 5, 8 MM m3/day.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Brazil Regulator Allows Petrobras To Source Libra Rig Hull From Abroad (Oct 04)
- Exxon's Big Bet on Brazil Oil Could Signal Major Pre-salt Role (Sep 29)
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
Company: Norse Energy more info
- Norse Set to Sell New York Assets (Jun 20)
- New York Landowners Sue Norse Energy USA Over Leases (May 20)
- Norse Energy Sees Increase in Reserves, Resources (Feb 21)