Ensco 100 On the Move for AGR Group Multi-Client Campaign
AGR Group announced that following repairs, the Ensco 100 has sailed from Rotterdam harbor to start a multi-well program in the North Sea for AGR Petroleum.
The work program is anticipated to be completed late in to Q3 2008 after drilling wells for Dana Petroleum, Bridge Resources Corp, Silverstone Energy Limited and others. The first well in the program is expected to spud next week.
- Silverstone, Bridge Merge into Bridge Energy ASA (Apr 08)
- CSL to Decommission Tristan North West in UK North Sea (Jan 12)
- Silverstone Abandons UKCS Well But Upbeat on Adjoining Vulcan Prospects (Apr 09)
Company: Bridge Resources Corp. more info
- Bridge Finalizes North Sea Subsidiary Sale (Mar 16)
- Paramax, Bridge Make Headway in Western Idaho Basin Project (Nov 24)
- Bridge, Paramax to Commence Drilling at Willow Project (Oct 21)
Company: AGR Group more info
- AGR Signs MOU with SP Offshore for Work Offshore Comoros Islands (May 07)
- BP Norge Awards AGR New Frame Agreement (Jun 10)
- Ghanaian Parliament Ratifies South Deepwater Tano Deal (Jan 27)