PTTEP Sells Gas from Arthit North Project to PTT
PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited (PTTEP) signed a Gas Sales Agreement with PTT Public Company Limited (PTT), in which PTTEP will supply additional natural gas from the Arthit North Project to PTT.
The significant content of the Gas Sales Agreement is that PTTEP will produce an additional 120 million standard cubic feet per day of natural gas from Arthit North Project, for approximately 3 years. Production is expected to commence in August 2008.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Ecuador to Offer Oil Blocks Under New Bidding Terms in Jan (Oct 06)
- ExxonMobil Says Will Drop Discussions Over Indonesia's East Natuna (Jul 18)
- Hydrocarbons Encountered at Te Giac Trang Field Offshore Vietnam (Dec 20)
Company: PTT Public Co., Ltd. more info
- Thai PTTGC And Japanese Partners In $900MM Chemical Venture (Aug 25)
- Sources: BP Sells US Crude Oil to Thailand, Australia for First Time (Oct 26)
- Thailand Embarking On LNG Shopping Spree As Glut Depresses Price (Aug 25)