Gazprom Neft Buys 50% Stake in Tomskneft: Deal Final
Rosneft Oil Company announced that the deal selling a 50% stake in Tomskneft VNK to Gazprom Neft is closed. The buyer is Gazpromneftinance LLC, a subsidiary of Gazprom Neft.
According to the terms and conditions of the sale, co-owners of Tomskneft will jointly make managerial decisions on the basic issues of company's development and on the rotation of the staff holding key positions.
Upon the closure of the deal, which Rosneft implemented through Neft-Aktiv LLC, a company in its structure, Rosneft will include Tomskneft performance results in its US GAAP accounts on the basis of its share interest in Tomskneft.
- Court Rejects PGniG's Attempt To Limit Gazprom's Use Of Opal Pipeline (Oct 13)
- Russia's Gazprom Signs LNG Supply Deal With Ghana (Sep 18)
- Gazprom Says Sanctions Won't Stop Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Project (Aug 30)
Company: Rosneft more info
- Kremlin Oil Major Piles Up Investments In Iraq's Kurdistan Amid Crisis (Oct 18)
- China's CEFC Eyes Big League With Rosneft Oil Offtake Deal (Oct 17)
- Buyers Eye Sinopec's Argentina Oil Assets in Sale Worth Up to $1B - Sources (Oct 09)