Aker Kvaerner Contracts Prosafe Support Rig in North Sea
Prosafe has been awarded a contract by Aker Kvaerner Offshore Partner AS for the provision of the MSV Regalia accommodation and construction support rig at the Total E&P UK operated platform MCP-01 in the British sector of the North Sea.
This contract confirms the Letter Of Intent (LOI) which was signed between Prosafe and Aker Kvaerner Offshore Partners in March this year originally for a firm period of seven months with an additional one month option.
The agreed contract calls for a firm utilization period of nine months and three weeks with an additional three-week option. The MSV Regalia will commence onsite operations in January 2008.
The total value of the contract, excluding the option period, is about U.S. $63 million.
- Kvaerner Sees Rising Revenues, Better Margins in 4Q (Feb 14)
- Reliance Fires Up Gas Production from India's KG-D6 Block (Apr 02)
- Sonardyne Snags Life-of-Field Contract for Petrobras' Cascade, Chinook (Feb 18)
Company: Prosafe SE more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)