DEEPWATER MILLENNIUM

R&B Falcon's new-build drillship, Deepwater Millennium, has arrived on location offshore Nigeria for Statoil. The rig will be working in the Agbami-Ekoli area in approximately 4,800 feet of water. The well, Ekoli-1, is in Block 217 which is adjacent to Block 216 in which Texaco made a major discovery earlier this year. After the rig completes operations in Block 217 it will then move to Block 218 in the Bilah area. Statoil is the operator on both blocks and holds a 53.85 percent interest and Texaco holds the remaining 46.15 percent interest. The Deepwater Millennium is a dynamically positioned drillship capable of working in waters depths up to 10,000 feet.
Events  SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Our Privacy Pledge
SUBSCRIBE


Most Popular Articles
Brent Crude Oil : $55.49/BBL 2.45%
Light Crude Oil : $52.42/BBL 2.04%
Natural Gas : $3.2/MMBtu 5.04%
Updated in last 24 hours