Cal Dive Registers 61 Million Shares
Cal Dive International Inc. filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission a resale shelf registration statement registering all 61,506,691 shares of its common stock that are owned by Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc.
Helix exercised its right to require that Cal Dive file the registration statement pursuant to an agreement entered into at the time of Cal Dive's initial public offering in December 2006. Helix may sell the shares from time to time using a variety of methods and at varying prices. Cal Dive will not receive any proceeds from any sale of common stock by Helix.
- American Eagle Energy Seeks Bankruptcy After Oil Price Drop (May 11)
- Cal Dive Sells GOM Surface Diving Fleet (Jun 04)
- Cal Dive Makes a Big Splash with Pemex Contract (May 15)
Company: Helix Energy Solutions more info
- Helix Inks Petrobras Deal Offshore Brazil (Feb 11)
- Jurong Shipyard Bags $346M Deal to Build Well Intervention Rig for Helix (Sep 12)
- Helix to Build Additional Newbuild Semisub (Jul 31)