Seadrill to Hold 10.2% of Scorpion Offshore
On Dec. 18, 2007, Seadrill closed previous forward contracts for 5,464,300 shares in Scorpion Offshore Ltd and simultaneously entered into a new forward contract for the equivalent number of shares with due date on June 18, 2008. Following these transactions, Seadrill controls 5,464,300 shares corresponding to 10.2% of the outstanding shares.
The total ownership percentage has been calculated based on an issued share capital in Scorpion Offshore Ltd of 53,549,279 shares.
- Norway's Seadrill Gets Two Rival Debt Restructuring Proposals (Oct 23)
- Seadrill's Debt Overhaul Faces Creditor Scrutiny (Oct 02)
- Seadrill Files for Bankruptcy in Bid to Shrink Debt Burden (Sep 13)
Company: Scorpion Offshore more info
- Seadrill's Mandatory Offer to Purchase All Scorpion Shares (Jul 15)
- Seadrill Increases Ownership in Scorpion Offshore (May 31)
- UPDATE: Ensco Ends Partial Offer for Scorpion Offshore (May 28)