Fugro Wins Four-Year Contract in Oman
Fugro Middle East & Partners in Oman have secured a four year contract with Petroleum Development Oman (PDO) to provide specialised survey and mapping services in support of their exploration and production activities throughout its land concession areas.
Fugro is the incumbent contract holder. The contract involves permanent on-site services in PDO's two main interior facilities and additional call-off services for special projects.
Collection of survey data will be customised to match with PDO's GIS and Digital Mapping system and involves the use of state-of-the-art survey systems where GPS is combined with tablet field PC's containing up to date GIS database information.
Fugro provides land survey services, aerial photography and mapping, throughout the Middle East and Africa region from the Fugro MAPS Group offices located in UAE, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon and Pakistan.
- Fugro to Cut Hundreds of Jobs, Sell APAC Business Unit due to Oil Glut (Aug 04)
- Fugro Completes Data Acquisition Program Offshore Western Ghana (Aug 03)
- ONGC Boosts Operations Off India Via New, Expanded Deals Worth $60M (Jul 18)
Company: Petroleum Development Oman more info
- Oman Oil Firm Raises $4 Billion Loan for Projects (Jun 29)
- GlassPoint to Build Solar EOR Facility to Boost Oil Output at Oman Field (Jul 14)
- Petrofac Secures Services Contract with PDO in Oman (Jun 11)