Kencana Awarded Subsea EPC Contract
Cameron Ltd. awarded Kencana HL Sdn. Bhd., a subsidiary of Kencana Petroleum Berhad, a contract for the engineering, procurement, fabrication and testing of seven subsea manifolds and mudmat foundations worth approximately RM24million.
The manifolds will be incorporated into the BHP Pyrenees Project offshore Western Australia, which is owned by BHP Billiton Petroleum Pty Ltd.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Private Oil Made a Big Find in Mexico. Now State Oil Wants a Cut (Oct 04)
- BHP Gearing Up to Start Drilling for Oil in Mexico's Deep Waters (Oct 02)
- BHP To Quit US Shale Business As Annual Profit Surges (Aug 22)
Company: Cameron Corporation more info
- Keppel O&M Completes Acquisition of Cameron's Offshore Product Division (May 03)
- EU Clears Acquisition Of Cameron By Schlumberger (Feb 05)
- Cameron Stockholders Vote Yes to Schlumberger Merger (Dec 17)
Company: Kencana Petroleum Bhd more info
- Kencana Expands Drilling Fleet (Aug 26)
- SapuraCrest, Kencana Petroleum to Merge in $3.95B Deal (Jul 11)
- Kencana Bags Construction Contract Offshore India (May 25)