Subsea 7 Reels in $15 Million in Offshore Contracts
Subsea 7's i-Tech has been awarded two contracts with terms of three and five years by Petroleo Brasileiro (Petrobras) for the provision of ROV services onboard two semisubmersible drilling rigs relocating from the US Gulf Of Mexico to work offshore Brazil.
Larsen Oil and Gas has selected i-Tech to provide ROV services for a 2.5 year term onboard a semisubmersible offshore Mexico.
In addition to the awards from Petrobras and Larsen Oil and Gas, i-Tech has also been successful in securing a one year contract for the supply of ROV and tooling services onboard a recently upgraded drill ship for work offshore West Africa and the Mediterranean Sea.
"These awards further consolidate our position as a global provider of ROV and intervention technologies to the offshore drilling industry," said i-Tech Managing Director Neil Milne. "We are particularly pleased that all of these awards are onboard offshore installations new to i-Tech."
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Brazil Regulator Allows Petrobras To Source Libra Rig Hull From Abroad (Oct 04)
- Exxon's Big Bet on Brazil Oil Could Signal Major Pre-salt Role (Sep 29)
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
Company: Subsea 7 more info
- Subsea 7 Shares Surge On Special Dividend, Q4 Earnings Beat (Mar 02)
- Subsea 7 Takes Delivery of New Vessels (Feb 02)
- Report: Oil, Gas Companies in Aberdeen Face Tax 'Bombshell' (Dec 19)
Company: Larsen Oil & Gas Ltd more info
- LTHE Bags $140M EPIC Contract for India's Offshore Vasai East Project (Dec 29)
- Songa Offshore Enters Deepwater Drilling Market (Mar 24)
- Analysis: Pemex Strives to Increase Production through Offshore Drilling (Sep 11)