CHC Awarded Contract Renewal in the UK Central North Sea
CHC Helicopter Corporation has been awarded a three-year contract renewal, plus two one-year options, by Venture Production for the provision of helicopter services in support of oil and gas operations in the Central North Sea.
The contract will continue to be supported by an AS332L Super Puma aircraft. The three year extension period until November 2010 is valued at approximately £4.3 million.
CHC is the world's largest provider of helicopter services to the global offshore oil and gas industry, with aircraft operating in more than 30 countries worldwide.
- EC225LP Helicopters Grounded in UK, Norway after 13 Killed in Crash (Apr 30)
- Statoil Awards Mariner Helicopter Contract to CHC (Jun 18)
- North Sea Crash: CHC Resumes Super Puma Flights (Aug 26)
Company: Venture Production more info
- Venture Production Shuffles Board (Sep 10)
- Venture Announces Board Changes (Aug 27)
- Venture Advises Shareholders to Accept Centrica's Offer (Aug 25)