Mitsui Increases Stake in MOECO to 51.03%

Mitsui & Co. has signed an agreement with Sanki Engineering Co. to purchase 0.68% of the total issued shares of Mitsui Oil Exploration Co., Ltd. ("MOECO"). With this purchase, Mitsui's voting interest in MOECO will increase from 50.34% to 51.03%.

Mitsui has positioned MOECO as one of the core subsidiaries of its energy upstream business. Mitsui's acquisition of the MOECO shares from Sanki is in line with its strategy to increase its competitiveness through MOECO under the current fierce global competition for oil and gas upstream assets.

Events  SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Our Privacy Pledge
SUBSCRIBE


Most Popular Articles


From the Career Center
Jobs that may interest you
United States Houston: Sr Advising Engineer - Tech Development
Expertise: Business Development|IT - Software Development
Location: Houston, TX
 
Business Development Manager
Expertise: Business Development|Construction Manager|Marketing
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
 
IT Engineer III
Expertise: Engineering Manager|IT - Sys Admin & Support
Location: Houston, TX
 
search for more jobs

Brent Crude Oil : $50.97/BBL 1.53%
Light Crude Oil : $48.75/BBL 1.79%
Natural Gas : $2.92/MMBtu 0.68%
Updated in last 24 hours