M3nergy Wins Extension Contract for FSO Puteri Cakerawala
M3nergy's subsidiary, Trenergy FPSO Sdn Bhd has been awarded a contract by Carigali Hess for the provision of operation and maintenance services for their FSO "Puteri Cakerawala" for a firm period of three years with an option to extend up to a period of two years with effect from January 1, 2008.
Trenergy has been operating and maintaining FSO "Puteri Cakerawala" for the past three years and the existing contract expires on December 31, 2007.
The Cakerawala Gas Field Development Project in the Malaysia - Thailand JDA in Block A-18.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Hess: World Needs New Offshore Oil Investments to Avoid Shortages (Sep 28)
- Hess Slashes 2017 Capital Budget After Quarterly Loss (Jul 26)
- Suriname Signs Offshore Oil Deals with ﻿Exxon, Hess and Statoil (Jul 14)
Company: M3nergy Berhad more info
- Lundin Terminates Sale of FPSO Bertam to Malaysia's M3nergy Subsidiary (Aug 04)
- Lundin Sells FPSO Bertam to Malaysia's M3nergy for $265M (Jan 22)
- Petronas Awards 2 Exploration Blocks in Sabah to SapuraKencana-Led JV (Nov 21)