Aurelian Oil & Gas Spuds the Suceava Well
Aurelian Oil and Gas says that the Dornesti-1 well on the Romanian Suceava EV-1 permit was spudded on November 18, 2007. The well is a shallow Sarmatian test estimated to reach total depth in 15 days.
Partners in the Suceava Block are :
Aurelian Oil & Gas Romania S.R.L. 50% (Operator) and Regal Petroleum PLC 50%
Michael Seymour Aurelian’s Managing Director commented:
"This is the first well drilled by Aurelian on this block and the seventh well in which we have participated this year One further well is planned to spud in the remainder of the year."
- Regal Completes and Hooks Up SV-59 Well Onshore Ukraine (Feb 06)
- Regal Reports Lower Production from Ukraine Operations (Jan 03)
- Regal Updates on Ukrainian Reserves (Apr 15)
Company: Aurelian Oil & Gas plc more info
- Aurelian Receives Extension for Poland License (Feb 24)
- Aurelian Awarded Polish License Duo (Jan 04)
- Aurelian Discovers Gas at Polish Krzesinki Well (Oct 18)