TORR Canada to Provide Water Treatment System for Snorre Field
TORR Canada has sold a CTour water treatment system that will be installed on a Statoil AS offshore platform. TCI's Norwegian division, ProPure AS, has been awarded a contract to supply Fabrikom, a Suez Group Company, with a CTour Produced Water Treatment process solution, which will be installed on Statoil's Snorre Redevelopment Project on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. The estimated value of the contract is $1.1 million and delivery is expected to occur in mid 2008.
TCI's American division, ProSep, based in Houston, was also awarded a contract to supply BOG CONS Ltd., a small international Oil and Gas producer with a gas membrane system to be installed in Turkey, worth approximately $500,000.
"Having another CTour system installed on a Statoil topside facility is an important recognition of the potential of our produced water treatment technology. In addition to being an important shareholder of TORR Canada, Statoil is also a repeat customer." said Jacques L. Drouin, President and CEO of TORR Canada. "I am also pleased by our American division's performance as it continues to experience strong sustainable growth in an expanding sector of the Oil and Gas industry."
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil Takes First Bite Of Solar Market With Brazilian Joint Venture (Oct 04)
- Statoil Charters Last of Largest Oil Tankers to Hold Crude for Asia Buyers (Sep 28)
- Statoil And Partners Plan Output Capacity Expansion At Troll Gas Field (Sep 26)
Company: TORR Canada more info
- TORR Canada to Provide Water Treatment System for Snorre Field (Nov 20)
- TORR Canada Wins Water Treatment Contract Offshore West Africa (Feb 09)