Roxar to Provide Topside Meters to Middle Eastern Client
CorrOcean has received a Purchase Order worth 25 million NOK to supply topside meters to a Middle Eastern operator. CorrOcean ASA will shortly change its name to Roxar ASA.
The deal confirms Roxar's position as a leading provider of metering equipment throughout the Middle East region. Recent deals in the region include supply of watercut meters and downhole equipment.
Roxar is a leading international technology solutions provider to the upstream oil and gas industry. The company creates value for its customers with innovative and professionally delivered solutions that increases performance from oil and gas reservoirs and allow the operator to make reservoir management and flow assurance decisions with the maximum amount of information.
In July 2007, CorrOcean ASA merged with Roxar AS. In 2006, the combined company had proforma revenues of NOK 1.1 billion.
- Roxar to Provide Topside Meters to Middle Eastern Client (Nov 14)
- CorrOcean Reports Third Quarter Resuts (Nov 02)
- CorrOcean Changes Name to Roxar ASA (Oct 18)
Company: Roxar more info
- Emerson Process Management Snaps Up Roxar ASA (May 06)
- Emerson Launches Voluntary Offer to Acquire Roxar (Mar 02)
- Oil and Gas Operator Inks Purchase Order for Roxar's Subsea Equipment (Jan 05)