Velosi Wins Major Contract in Russia
Velosi Limited has been awarded a five-year contract with Exxon Neftegas Limited in Sakhalin Island, Russia.
Under this new contract, which was signed on September 21, 2007, but officially commenced on September 1, 2007, Velosi will provide Corrosion Control Inspection and Non-Destructive Testing services and oversight.
Velosi will open an area office in the main commercial centre of Yuzhno-Sakhalin to administer this contract and this office will act as a base from which further new business in the Russian Far East can be developed.
Commenting on these contracts Dr. Nabil Abdul Jalil, CEO of Velosi said:
"We are delighted to have secured the contract with Exxon Neftegas Ltd. This is our first contract win for Velosi Russia and a major step forward in the Group's global expansion. This contract is evidence of the Group's expansion, both in terms of the increased geographic spread and through the quality and range of services we provide."
- Velosi Sees 13% Profitability Increase in '09 (Apr 14)
- Samsung Taps Velosi Group to Assemble, Install at Least 20 Derricks (Mar 26)
- Velosi Bags Service Contracts in Europe and Middle East (Dec 16)
Company: Exxon Neftgas Limited more info
Manages 1 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon Neftegas Drills Longest Extended-Reach Well Offshore Russia (Jan 28)
- Sakhalin-1's Odoptu Field to Produce in Late 2010 (Jan 20)
- Fluor Secures Sakhalin-1 Chayvo Contract in Russia (Aug 10)