Grenland Signs PetroFlame Burner Boom Contract
Seadrill Offshore has chosen Grenland Group as the supplier of a PetroFlame burner boom for its newest drillship West Capella.
Grenland Group has already provided burner booms to Seadrill's vessels West Navigator, West Venture and West Polaris.
This PetroFlame burner boom is Grenland Group's own "Swan-Neck" design. The burner boom will be delivered at Samsung Heavy Industries' yard in May 2008. The contract value for Grenland Group is about NOK 7-8 million.
- Seadrill's Debt Overhaul Faces Creditor Scrutiny (Oct 02)
- Seadrill Files for Bankruptcy in Bid to Shrink Debt Burden (Sep 13)
- Seadrill Warns Again Of Chapter 11 As Extends $14B Debt Talks (Jul 26)
Company: Grenland Group more info
- Grenland Enters Engineering Agreement with Samsung for Valemon Platform (May 19)
- Grenland Receives LOIs from FMC (Mar 15)
- Grenland Lands FEED Contract for Gullfaks B (Feb 17)