Grenland Inks EPCI Contract
Grenland Group in Sandefjord has once again been awarded an EPCI contract for modification and installation of two new heat exchangers with piping and structure onboard the FPSO Petrojarl Foinaven.
The operator of Foinaven field is BP Amoco UK. The contract work, comprising a feasibility study, engineering, procurement, fabrication and offshore installation, will extend over one year, and the value of the contract is in excess of NOK 11 million.
The work has commenced with feasibility study and engineering activities. The contract award is a result of excellent and long relationship between GG Sandefjord and BP Amoco and Teekay Petrojarl Production.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- BP Chairman Svanberg to Retire; Search Starts for Successor (Oct 19)
- BP Midstream Partners Seeks To Raise Up To $893MM In IPO (Oct 16)
- BP, Azerbaijan's SOCAR To Sign Caspian Sea Exploration Deal In 2017 (Oct 12)
Company: Grenland Group more info
- Grenland Enters Engineering Agreement with Samsung for Valemon Platform (May 19)
- Grenland Receives LOIs from FMC (Mar 15)
- Grenland Lands FEED Contract for Gullfaks B (Feb 17)