HB Rentals Equips Galveston Upgrade Project with 100-Man Camp
HB Rentals has created a full-service living complex for Helix Energy as it carries out a major upgrade project in Galveston, Texas, providing living quarters for more than 100 people.
Broussard, Louisiana-based HB Rentals provided a full range of accommodation modules including standard and luxury sleeping quarters with a total of 103 beds, galley kitchen, 30-seater dining room and cold and dry food storage facilities. The deal is worth U.S. $250,000.
It covers an initial three-month period with options to extend and provides a completely contained modular living complex for the busy worksite.
HB Rentals fully installed the complex on-site at the Gulf Copper Shipyard in Galveston, Texas where Helix Energy's staff is working on the Q4000 MPV DP semi submersible, which is undergoing an upgrade and refurbishment works in dry-dock.
Built in 2002, the Q4000 is a custom-designed, dynamically positioned semi-submersible, which has operational flexibility to be configured to meet the specific deepwater needs of customers.
HB Rentals is the world's largest supplier of temporary on and offshore accommodation modules, operating from three major global hubs.
- Helix Inks Petrobras Deal Offshore Brazil (Feb 11)
- Jurong Shipyard Bags $346M Deal to Build Well Intervention Rig for Helix (Sep 12)
- Helix to Build Additional Newbuild Semisub (Jul 31)
Company: HB Rentals more info
- HB Rentals Expands Rental Fleet with Linkable Onshore Skids (Mar 29)
- HB Rentals Secures Middle East Work (Mar 15)
- HB Rentals Builds Custom Sleeper Offshore Brazil (Aug 30)