DNO Gets Green Light for Exploration Well on PL 341
The Petroleum Safety Authority Norway says that consent has been granted to DNO to drill the exploration well 24/12-5S with the Bredford Dolphin.
The well is located in production license 341 in the northern North Sea approximately 20 kilometers west of the Grane field.
It is expected to take 38 days to drill the well. Drilling will start once operations have been completed on the Luno well. The Bredford Dolphin semisub received an Acknowledgement of Compliance on June 28, 2007.
- KRG Delivers Payments to Genel, DNO, Gulf for Tawke, Shaikan Production (Jan 23)
- DNO Makes Oil Find in Kurdistan Region of Iraq (Jan 09)
- Total, Shell, Eni Eligible to Bid for New Iran Oil, Gas Projects (Jan 03)
Company: Petroleum Safety Authority Norway more info
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)