Thai Government Approved Interra's Farm-in/out Agreement with JSX
The Thai Government has granted approval for the previously announced farmin-farmout agreement between Interra and JSX for a 50% working interest in the petroleum concession blocks L17/48, L3/48 and L9/48.
Interra has also incorporated a subsidiary company in Thailand, namely, Interra Resources (Thailand) Limited. IRT was incorporated to hold the company’s interests in the Petroleum Blocks.
IRT and JSXT will jointly operate the Petroleum Blocks and Joint Operating Agreements for each of the Petroleum Blocks will be finalized shortly. After the JOAs have been executed, the Agreement will be unconditional.
Substantial work has been ongoing with respect to refining the work plans for the Petroleum Blocks. Further detailed announcements will be made in due course regarding the work plans and the progress made with respect to their implementation.
- Interra Releases Details of its Myanmar, Indonesia Reserves and Resources (Mar 30)
- Interra Completes Drilling at YNG 3270 Well in Myanmar's Yenangyaung Field (Feb 02)
- Interra's Unit Spuds CHK 1199 Development Well in Myanmar's Chauk Oil Field (Dec 01)
Company: JSX Energy more info
- Interra Inks Deal for a 50% Stake in Thai Concessions (Nov 07)
- Thai Government Approved Interra's Farm-in/out Agreement with JSX (Oct 23)
- JSX Encouraged by Mae Sot Seismic Findings (May 08)