Production at Independence Hub Expected to Reach Capacity

Enterprise's production, through the partnership's Independence Hub natural gas platform in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico has reached approximately 600 million cubic feet per day from 10 wells. As the initial 15 wells are brought on line, producers expect that production at the Independence Hub will be at or near its capacity of 1 billion cubic feet per day by the end of 2007.

Located in 8,000 feet of water, the record-setting Independence Hub, which was conceived, designed and constructed by Enterprise, is the deepest offshore platform ever installed in the Gulf and is also the largest in terms of processing capability. The Independence Hub is owned 80 percent by Enterprise, with Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. owning the remaining 20 percent. Enterprise owns 100 percent of the 134-mile Independence Trail pipeline, which transports natural gas from the Hub to the partnership's West Delta 68 platform for delivery to shore via a third party pipeline.

For More Information on the Offshore Rig Fleet:
RigLogix can provide the information that you need about the offshore rig fleet, whether you need utilization and industry trends or detailed reports on future rig contracts. Subscribing to RigLogix will allow you to access dozens of prebuilt reports and build your own custom reports using hundreds of available data columns. For more information about a RigLogix subscription, visit

Our Privacy Pledge

Most Popular Articles

From the Career Center
Jobs that may interest you
Production Engineer
Expertise: Production Engineering
Location: Houston, TX
Senior Client / Program Manager
Expertise: Geologist|Reservoir Engineering
Location: Seattle, WA
Senior Sales Representative - Oil and Gas
Expertise: Corrosion Engineering|Petroleum Engineering|Sales
Location: Harvey, LA
search for more jobs

Brent Crude Oil : $50.47/BBL 0.98%
Light Crude Oil : $49.72/BBL 1.09%
Natural Gas : $2.76/MMBtu 1.09%
Updated in last 24 hours