Oilex Completes the Well in Indonesia

Oilex Ltd. said it has drilled 450 meters of the planned total depth of 748 meters at the Pendalian-3 well in the West Kampar region of Central Sumatra in Indonesia.

Oilex holds a 45% participating interest in this joint venture while Sumatera Persada Energi, which is also the operator, holds the remaining 55%.

The oil and gas explorer added that operations have been completed in preparation for the start of drilling Bhandut-2Z sidetrack well in India from a depth of 413 meters in the original Bhandut-2 wellbore.

Oilex operates Bhandut-2Z and holds a 40% participating interest, while Gujarat State Petroleum Corp has a 60% interest.

Events  SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Our Privacy Pledge
SUBSCRIBE


Most Popular Articles


From the Career Center
Jobs that may interest you
U.S. Zanesville: Sr Field Engineer - Directional Drilling
Expertise: Directional Driller
Location: Zanesville, OH
 
United States Canonsburg: Service Manager
Expertise: Customer Service|WellSite Supervisor
Location: Canonsburg, PA
 
Drilling Engineer II Job
Expertise: Drilling Engineering|Petroleum Engineering
Location: Houston, TX
 
search for more jobs

Brent Crude Oil : $55.49/BBL 2.45%
Light Crude Oil : $52.42/BBL 2.04%
Natural Gas : $3.2/MMBtu 5.04%
Updated in last 24 hours