VASTAR HITS

An exploratory well on the Entrada Prospect on Garden Banks Block 782 located in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico encountered over 360 feet of net pay in four intervals. The no. 1 well was drilled by Diamond Offshore's semisubmersible Ocean Victory in 4,642 feet of water and drilled to a true vertical depth of 15,717 feet. The Ocean Victory will stay on location for further appraisal drilling to target several other shallow and deep objectives that could not be penetrated from the initial wellbore location. Vastar Resources is the operator of the well and holds an 80 percent working interest; Callon Petroleum Company holds the other 20 percent interest.
Events  SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Our Privacy Pledge
SUBSCRIBE


Most Popular Articles
Brent Crude Oil : $48.6/BBL 1.12%
Light Crude Oil : $46.34/BBL 1.24%
Natural Gas : $2.9/MMBtu 2.35%
Updated in last 24 hours